- UBS Group may acquire Credit Suisse to address the rout in the bank.
- First Republic Bank staved off becoming the fourth US bank to collapse after a group of bigger financial firms took on a $30 billion rescue.
- Silvergate Bank shuttered after the crypto industry's meltdown sapped the company's financial strength.
- Former President Donald Trump expects to be arrested on Tuesday in a probe by the Manhattan District Attorney's office.
- English-speaking universities are in a $100 billion race to recapture overseas students now that travel restrictions have ended.
Bloomberg — Business — Banking Turmoil — Finance — Investment — Economy
Your Saturday US Briefing: Banks in Turmoil, Trump Faces Arrest
Banks in turmoil as Credit Suisse, First Republic Bank and Silvergate Bank struggle. Former President Donald Trump expects to be arrested. English-speaking universities in a $100bn race to recapture overseas students.