- UBS may buy all or parts of smaller rival Credit Suisse, deal possible this weekend.
- China's state-owned enterprises stocks rise, in contrast to Western banking turmoil.
- US Supreme Court to hear first crypto case, London Metal Exchange faces crisis.
- Universities race to recapture overseas students, Thailand political parties offer incentives.
- Environmentalists call for diet revolution, but seafood dinners still popular.
Your Saturday Asia Briefing: UBS Hovers, Crypto in Court
UBS may buy Credit Suisse, China's state-owned enterprise stocks rise, US Supreme Court to hear crypto case, universities race to recapture students, environmentalists call for diet revolution.