- Cleanfluencers provide cleaning tips on social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok.
- The trend has exploded in recent years, with videos tagged #cleantok racking up 69.4bn views.
- The rise of the cleaning influencers might feel achingly modern but, in fact, it’s centuries old.
- The next chapter of the trend is the rise of #ecocleaning, a hashtag with more than 57.5mn views on TikTok.
- The demand for eco-friendly cleaning products is forecast to hit $298.9bn by the end of the year.
What’s behind the success of the ‘cleanfluencers’?
Cleanfluencers on social media are providing cleaning tips that are exploding in popularity. The trend is centuries old and now includes eco-friendly cleaning products.