- The most oversubscribed courses in Stanford GSB's MBA programme reveal that students seek hardheadedness, introspection and diplomacy.
- The courses are 'Paths to Power', 'Touchy Feely' and 'Managing Growing Enterprises'.
- Paths to Power teaches students to maintain power and avoid grooming successors.
- Touchy Feely helps students assess how they come across to others and culminates in an exercise of self-discovery.
- Managing Growing Enterprises focuses on dealing tactfully in sensitive situations and is structured around role-playing.
What the world’s hottest MBA courses reveal about 21st-century business
Stanford GSB's most oversubscribed MBA courses reveal that students prioritize hardheadedness, introspection and diplomacy over technical expertise.