- Demographics are spoiling big industrial policy plans in the US.
- Bolivia is facing a souring economic outlook due to a dollar shortage.
- US labor shortages are caused by Baby Boomers retiring and fewer young people coming into the workforce.
- Grand visions need people, and in too many economies around the world there just aren’t enough people to live up to the ambitions.
- Single women are entering the labor market, but employers need to work harder on addressing pay gaps.
Welcome to the Economic War Over People
Learn about how demographics are spoiling big industrial policy plans in the US, Bolivia's dollar shortage and what an influx of single women in the labor market should mean for efforts to bridge the pay gap.