- Investors and finance professionals believe that Berkshire Hathaway will outperform the US market during a potential recession.
- Over half of the surveyed respondents are confident that the company will beat the S&P 500 Index over the next 5 years.
- Investors believe that defensive stocks will fare better than technology stocks in the coming months, which would benefit Berkshire given its preference for the former.
- Buffett's investment strategy of buying stocks for less than they are worth is considered his biggest legacy.
- Many investors believe that there is still a "Buffett premium" reflected in Berkshire's share price and that there is faith in his investing prowess.
Warren Buffett Will Beat the Market in Recession Times, Investors Say
Investors believe that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway will beat the US market during a potential recession. Over 50% of respondents are confident that the company will outperform the S&P 500 Index over the next 5 years.