- Pentagon releases footage of Russian fighter jets spraying fuel on US drone over Black Sea.
- US military says that the drone crashed after being hit by one of the fighter jets.
- Russia denies downing the drone and blames US for violating its flight restriction zone.
- US State Department summons Russian ambassador to denounce the incident.
- US not seeking conflict with Russia, will continue to fly in accordance with international law.
US releases footage from drone intercepted by Russia over Black Sea
US releases footage of Russian fighter jets spraying fuel on its drone over Black Sea, raising tensions. Russia denies downing drone, blames US for violation.