- US officials express deep skepticism about China's proposal for a Ukraine peace deal.
- The US fears being backed into a corner over the Chinese proposal.
- Rejecting the agreement could let China argue to other nations that the US isn't interested in peace.
- Xi Jinping's visit to Moscow highlights uncomfortable realities for the US.
- China is finding a receptive global audience for its broader diplomatic push.
US Fears a War-Weary World May Embrace China’s Ukraine Peace Bid
The US fears being backed into a corner over China's Ukraine peace proposal amidst Xi Jinping's visit to Moscow. China's diplomatic push finds a receptive audience around the globe.