- Front lines stabilizing around Bakhmut, Ukraine's most challenging spot.
- Russia's offensive in eastern Ukraine losing momentum.
- Ukraine's defenses blunting Russian attacks.
- Russia's assault on Bakhmut largely stalled due to extreme attrition.
- Russia shifting operational focus to Avdiivka and Kreminna-Svatove area.
Ukraine Says Front Lines Around Embattled City of Bakhmut Are Stabilizing
Ukraine says front lines around Bakhmut are stabilizing; Western officials say Russia's offensive in eastern Ukraine is losing momentum. Russia shifting focus to Avdiivka and Kreminna-Svatove area.