- US military releases footage of Russian fighter jets dumping fuel on US surveillance drone in international airspace and clipping the aircraft.
- European Union plans to provide a clearer framework to target family members of sanctioned Russian billionaires after a legal setback last week.
- Latvian Prime Minister visits Kyiv to discuss NATO and EU support for Ukraine.
- Glencore Plc to walk away from a $16 billion deal to buy aluminum from Russia's No. 1 producer, Rusal International PJSC.
- International Monetary Fund and Ukraine conclude discussions over a new loan program, anticipated to be worth about $15 billion.
Ukraine Latest: US Releases Video of Russian Jet Clipping Drone
US military releases footage of Russian fighter jets clipping US surveillance drone in international airspace. EU plans to target family members of sanctioned Russian billionaires. Glencore to walk away from $16bn deal with Rusal. IMF and Ukraine conclude talks over new $15bn loan program.