- Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida denounced Russia’s invasion of Ukraine as a 'disgrace that undermines the foundations of the international legal order.'.
- Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen stated that 'Russia’s invasion of Ukraine was a wake-up call to us all. Authoritarianism does not cease in its belligerence against democracy.'.
- The fate of Asia is directly connected to the security of Europe, and an axis of revisionist power is forming across the Eurasian landmass.
- America must rely on partners and allies committed to safeguarding freedom and lead coalitions against common threats.
- The U.S. needs to win the war in Europe to keep the peace in Asia, and partners and allies around the globe are watching the conflict closely.
Ukraine Is No Distraction From Asia
The fate of Asia is directly connected to the security of Europe. American allies and partners are watching the conflict in Ukraine closely to determine their own next steps in the face of an axis of revisionist power forming across the Eurasian landmass.