- Uber is cutting 200 recruiters, representing less than 1% of its total staff.
- The latest cuts follow smaller rounds of cuts across the company.
- Uber has cut hundreds of other jobs this year, largely in its freight unit and food-delivery operations overseas.
- The latest cuts will mostly affect U.S.-based positions.
- Uber's revenue grew 29% in Q1 2023, and the company has been trimming its losses.
Uber Is Laying Off 200 People in Its Recruiting Team
Uber is cutting 200 recruiters in its latest round of job cuts as the company looks to save costs amid tougher economic conditions. This represents less than 1% of Uber's total staff.