- Trump seeks four-week delay to civil trial over alleged rape of E. Jean Carroll.
- Trump's lawyer cites a 'deluge' of publicity from recent criminal indictment.
- Trial is set to start on April 25 in federal court in Manhattan.
- Trump has denied wrongdoing in both the criminal and civil cases.
- Carroll's earlier suit against Trump is currently stalled on appeal.
Trump Wants Rape Trial Delayed Over Indictment News ‘Deluge’
Former US president Donald Trump seeks a four-week delay to a civil trial over his alleged rape of E. Jean Carroll, citing a 'deluge' of publicity from his recent unrelated criminal indictment.