- Democrats are failing Americans on fiscal responsibility, financial stability, and economic demand management.
- Democrats are placing political imperatives above sound fiscal management.
- The administration's management of the financial system is another strike against the Democrats.
- Real wages have fallen every month for two years and are now more than 3% below where they were before Joe Biden took office.
- Democrats in Congress and the administration have refused to take inflation seriously.
Central banks around the world are pausing tightening campaigns as inflation eases and economies slow. Inflation-targeting regimes are keeping their own houses in order, while the US Fed's key inflation gauges fell to the slowest annual paces since late 2021.
Two massive earthquakes on Monday have devastated cities and towns across Turkey and Syria, with death toll of over 16,000. This is one of the worst natural disasters this century, alongside the 2004 Sumatran Tsunami, 2010 Haiti earthquake and 2008 Cyclone Nargis.
A raft of U.S. data and European inflation numbers will give guidance on how the world's top central banks will navigate the way ahead, including the hotly debated "no landing" scenario. Reports on U.S. durable goods orders, home prices, manufacturing and consumer confidence threaten to cement expec