- Todd Boehly to reduce his involvement in Chelsea FC after a difficult first season in charge.
- Spending only 20% of his time on day-to-day activities at the club.
- Will focus on other ventures after missing out on lucrative European competitions.
- Boehly is co-founder and CEO of Eldridge Industries, also co-owner of LA Lakers and Dodgers.
- Other owners Mark Walter and Hansjoerg Wyss part of the consortium that acquired Chelsea for $5.3bn.
Bloomberg — Business — Chelsea FC — Sports — Investment — Private Equity
Todd Boehly Steps Back at Chelsea After Worst Season in 29 Years
Todd Boehly to reduce his involvement at Chelsea FC after a difficult debut season, focusing on other ventures. Chelsea will miss out on lucrative European competitions.