- Treasure hunter Dennis Parada believes the FBI stole nine tons of Civil War-era gold worth over $500 million from Dents Run, Pennsylvania.
- Parada has been searching for the gold for over 40 years and claims there is evidence of a major cover-up.
- The FBI conducted an excavation in 2018 but found nothing, leading Parada and his team to believe the gold was taken under cover of darkness.
- Parada and his team have sued the FBI, alleging the agency has doctored photos and failed to turn over certain records.
- The FBI denies the allegations and states that no gold or evidence was found during the excavation.
Three Men Battle the FBI Over Buried Civil War Gold. ‘Stuff Just Doesn’t Add Up.’
Treasure hunter Dennis Parada and his team accuse the FBI of stealing Civil War-era gold worth over $500 million from Pennsylvania, alleging a major cover-up.