- Young workers are seeking 'lazy-girl jobs' that offer work-life balance and flexibility.
- These jobs can be done from home, have a chill boss, and end at 5 p.m.
- The ideal salary range is between $60,000 and $80,000 a year.
- The trend is popular among young women who prioritize work-life balance.
- Critics argue that aspiring to lazy-girl jobs is not conducive to building a meaningful career.
Central banks around the world are pausing tightening campaigns as inflation eases and economies slow. Inflation-targeting regimes are keeping their own houses in order, while the US Fed's key inflation gauges fell to the slowest annual paces since late 2021.
Two massive earthquakes on Monday have devastated cities and towns across Turkey and Syria, with death toll of over 16,000. This is one of the worst natural disasters this century, alongside the 2004 Sumatran Tsunami, 2010 Haiti earthquake and 2008 Cyclone Nargis.
A raft of U.S. data and European inflation numbers will give guidance on how the world's top central banks will navigate the way ahead, including the hotly debated "no landing" scenario. Reports on U.S. durable goods orders, home prices, manufacturing and consumer confidence threaten to cement expec