- Demand for Alys Beach properties has soared in recent years, with an average sale price of $5.74 million in Q1 2023, up 25% YoY.
- Alys Beach is a 158-acre community in Florida with all-white stucco homes and cobblestone streets.
- Designs must be preapproved by town architects and a review committee, and homes must be masonry and mostly white.
- There are guidelines for vacation rentals, including specific linens and serveware purchased through the community's rental program.
- The community is about 65% sold out and 50% developed, and has a list of approved builders and architects.
WSJ — World — Alys Beach — Real Estate — Architecture — Design
The Houses Must Be White, and the Designs Preapproved. Everybody Wants In.
Demand for Alys Beach properties has soared in recent years, with prices up 25% YoY. The all-white, stucco community in Florida has strict design requirements and vacation rental guidelines.