- Gaurav Gupta's designs dominated this year's awards season, with several celebrities wearing his designs on the red carpet.
- Cardi B wore a cobalt blue dress by Gupta at the Grammys, and Quinta Brunson wore a café au lait-colored design at the Billboard Women in Music awards.
- Jenna Ortega wore another one of his cobalt blue creations in a promotional photo for 'Saturday Night Live', and Michaela Jaé Rodriguez wore a whimsical black design to the Elton John AIDS Foundation’s Oscars viewing party.
- Gupta's distinctive style has led to collaborations with celebrities like Kylie Minogue, Megan Thee Stallion, Lizzo, and Priyanka Chopra.
- The designer recently showed on the Paris couture schedule, 20 years after creating his line.
The Designer Whose Swoops, Whorls and Waves Ruled the Red Carpet
Gaurav Gupta's designs have been embraced by Hollywood this year, with several celebrities wearing his dresses on the red carpet, including Cardi B, Quinta Brunson, and Michaela Jaé Rodriguez.