- Kyrie Irving's 3-pointer in Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals was the biggest shot in NBA history.
- Irving's shot had the highest championship probability added, according to recent analysis.
- The shot was statistically worth more than any other shot due to a lack of competition.
- Cleveland's win probability before the shot was 50.2%, but increased to 82.3% after the shot.
- The shot led Cleveland to its first sports championship in over 50 years.
Central banks around the world are pausing tightening campaigns as inflation eases and economies slow. Inflation-targeting regimes are keeping their own houses in order, while the US Fed's key inflation gauges fell to the slowest annual paces since late 2021.
Two massive earthquakes on Monday have devastated cities and towns across Turkey and Syria, with death toll of over 16,000. This is one of the worst natural disasters this century, alongside the 2004 Sumatran Tsunami, 2010 Haiti earthquake and 2008 Cyclone Nargis.
A raft of U.S. data and European inflation numbers will give guidance on how the world's top central banks will navigate the way ahead, including the hotly debated "no landing" scenario. Reports on U.S. durable goods orders, home prices, manufacturing and consumer confidence threaten to cement expec