- Over half of the 25 highest-paying internships in the US are in the tech industry, according to Glassdoor.
- Stripe Inc. and Roblox Corp. top the list, paying over $9,000 per month on average.
- The highest-paying internships are mostly temporary, entry-level gigs that go to college students and recent graduates.
- Other well-paid internships can be found on Wall Street and in consulting.
- Companies' business outlook ratings are based on reviews from full-time and part-time US employees in late March.
The 25 Highest Paying Internships Bring In Up To $9,000 a Month
The 25 highest-paying US internships are mostly in tech, with Stripe Inc. and Roblox Corp. topping the list and paying over $9,000 per month on average. Other well-paid internships can be found in finance and consulting.