- Russia invaded Ukraine one year ago and the war continues.
- This weekend, politicians and military leaders will meet in Germany to discuss the West's response.
- The G20 finance and central bank chiefs meeting will be hosted by India this week.
- The Bank of Japan's incoming governor is a dove but investors expect the end of his tenure to yield curve controls.
- Retailers such as Walmart and Home Depot will report earnings this week.
- The European Central Bank is likely to keep raising interest rates given stubbornly high inflation.
- Equities and bonds have conflicting outlooks.
Take Five: A year of war in Ukraine
This week marks one year since Russia invaded Ukraine. Politicians and military leaders from around the world meet in Germany to discuss the West's response. Retailers such as Walmart, Home Depot, and TJX Companies report earnings.