- Supreme Court to issue opinions on several cases with major social implications.
- Cases include Affirmative Action in College Admissions, Gay Rights and Free Speech, Student-Debt Relief, Political Redistricting, Liability of Social-Media Companies for Content, Online Speech, Intellectual Property, Trademarks, and Indian Law.
- Conservative majority appears ready to reconsider historic precedents regarding affirmative action.
- Justices set to decide whether Twitter, Facebook and Google can be held liable for material posted by their users.
- Indian Child Welfare Act case could be pivotal for the legal status of American Indians.
Supreme Court to Rule on Affirmative Action, Student Debt and Internet Companies’ Liability
The US Supreme Court is set to issue opinions on several cases with major social implications, including affirmative action, free speech, student debt relief, and Indian law.