- US stocks rise over 1.5% as regional bank shares rebound after two-day selloff.
- Two-year Treasury yield climbs following data showing elevated inflation in February.
- Swaps traders expect Fed to lift rates by a quarter percentage point next week.
- US consumer prices rise 0.4% in February, meeting economists’ forecast.
- Gold slides, oil extends declines.
Stocks Jump on Bank Rebound; Treasuries Fall: Markets Wrap
US stocks rise over 1.5% as bank shares rebound, two-year Treasury yield climbs after data shows elevated inflation in February. Fed expected to lift rates by 25bp next week.