- Spotify Technology SA SPOT 0.52% increase; green up pointing triangle wants users to discover their next favorite artist on its platform, not on TikTok or YouTube.
- Spotify's new feature, called “Previews”, prompts users to swipe through to browse new content recommendations.
- The short clips—generated algorithmically or chosen by an artist or podcaster to showcase the hook of a song or a key part of a podcast—are meant to entice users to save music and shows to their libraries to listen to later.
- Spotify is retooling its business to streamline its operations and has been expanding beyond music into other forms of audio to improve margins and differentiate itself from competitors.
- Spotify is integrating touring schedules and ways to purchase concert tickets and merchandise in different places throughout the app.
Spotify Launches New Video Feed to Keep Listeners Listening
Spotify Technology SA has launched a new video feed feature to keep listeners engaged. 'Previews' feature offering music, podcasts, and audiobooks recommendations via short clips similar to TikTok and YouTube Shorts. Spotify is also integrating touring schedules and ways to purchase concert tickets