- Sonos SONO 0.84% increase; green up pointing triangle announced two new offerings: Era 300 and Era 100.
- Era 100 replaces the Sonos One and is priced at $249, with a 14% price premium.
- Premium consumer electronics products had a rough year as consumers juggled rising inflation and a slowing economy.
- IDC reports that the personal computer and smartphone industries saw double-digit declines in unit sales in 2022.
- NPD projects that domestic consumer electronics sales will slip another 5% this year and remain flat in 2024.
Sonos Brings New Era to a New Era
Sonos announces two new offerings, the Era 300 and Era 100. Consumer electronics market faces a rough year due to rising inflation and a slowing economy.