- Investment in clean energy technologies expected to surpass that of fossil fuels this year.
- More than $1.7 trillion to be invested in clean energy technologies in 2023.
- Solar panels and electric vehicles are driving the growth in clean energy spending.
- Investment in coal supply set to rise 10% this year to a fresh record.
- Annual investment in clean energy technologies needs to double by 2030 to limit global warming to 1.5C.
Bloomberg — Climate — Clean Energy — Green — Energy — Investment
Solar Power Investment Set to Surpass Oil Production Spending This Year
Investment in clean energy technologies, driven by solar panels and electric vehicles, is set to surpass fossil fuels this year, but needs to double by 2030 to limit global warming to 1.5C.