- Former US Navy noncommissioned officer oversees pro-Kremlin social media accounts.
- Sarah Bils, aka Donbass Devushka, is the face of the network.
- Accounts glorify Russian military and paramilitary Wagner Group.
- Donbass Devushka Telegram account reposted leaked classified documents.
- Bils denies posting the documents but acknowledges raising funds for the network.
Social-Media Account Overseen by Former Navy Noncommissioned Officer Helped Spread Secrets
Former US Navy noncommissioned officer, Sarah Bils, oversees pro-Kremlin social media accounts, including the Donbass Devushka network, which reposted leaked classified documents from Airman First Class Jack Teixeira.