- Russian PM Mishustin to attend business forum in Shanghai with sanctioned tycoons.
- Deputy PM Novak, responsible for energy, will also attend.
- First major delegation of Russian business leaders to China since 2019.
- Billionaire Oleg Deripaska plans to go, others invited, it's unclear if they will attend.
- China's exports to Russia hit a record in April, trade jumps despite Russia's war in Ukraine.
Russian Premier, Sanctioned Tycoons to Visit China Forum
Russian PM Mishustin and sanctioned tycoons to attend business forum in Shanghai with China amid economic pressure over Ukraine war. Trade jumps despite US-led sanctions.