- Russian missiles strike civilian buildings in Kryviy Rih, Ukraine, killing at least six people.
- Multiple cities in Ukraine, far from the front lines, have been targeted by Russian missile attacks.
- Infrastructure, including a cathedral and grain export facilities, has been damaged in the attacks.
- Ukrainian President Zelensky vows that the attacks will not break the country's resolve.
- Residents affected by the attacks express anger and uncertainty about the future.
Russia Kills Six More Civilians as Ukrainians Struggle to Resume Routine
Russian missile strikes in Ukraine continue to target civilians and infrastructure far from the front lines, causing death and destruction. Ukrainians express anger and uncertainty as they struggle to resume their daily lives.