- Several high-ranking military officers, including Gen. Sergei Surovikin, detained by Russian domestic security service.
- Surovikin, known as General Armageddon for his bombing campaigns in Syria, is being held and interrogated in Moscow.
- At least 13 senior officers detained for questioning, with some later released and others suspended or fired.
- Fractures within Russia's security establishment exposed as a senior Russian commander in southern Ukraine accuses military leaders of treason.
- Kremlin dismantling Wagner, an important fighting force in Ukraine, and taking possession of their weapons.
Russia Detained Several Senior Military Officers in Wake of Wagner Mutiny
Russia's domestic security service detains high-ranking military officers, including Gen. Sergei Surovikin. Fractures within security establishment exposed as senior commander accuses military leaders of treason.