- Regional bank leaders snap up stocks of their companies following Silicon Valley Bank's collapse.
- Over 100 executives at US lenders spent at least $13.9 million combined boosting their stakes.
- Most of the transactions took place in the past few days, with many already turning a profit.
- KBW Regional Banking Index slumped 20% for the month through yesterday's close.
- The selloff in bank stocks created a compelling entry point to buy.
Bloomberg — Markets — Regional Bank Stocks — Investment — Finance — Banking
Regional Bank Bosses Grab ‘Bargain’ Stocks From SVB Turmoil
Regional bank leaders invest in stocks following Silicon Valley Bank's collapse, taking advantage of a selloff to make a profit.