- Credit Suisse rescued by UBS, while other regional banks show signs of trouble.
- Federal Reserve raises rates to fight high inflation, but banking system faces potential crisis.
- UK energy companies accused of manipulating market and pocketing £525m.
- US Senator Chris Murphy comments on Elon Musk’s influence on American economy.
- Pet economy expected to be worth $493bn by 2030.
Bloomberg — Business — Banking Crisis — Newsletter — Finance — Energy
Powell’s Lose-Lose Choice, An Energy Crisis, Rise of the Chatbots: A Week of Big Take
The banking crisis continues with Credit Suisse's rescue by UBS and regional banks in trouble. Federal Reserve raises rates to fight inflation but risks banking crisis. UK energy market manipulation and pet economy worth $493bn by 2030.