- Poland buys $2.3 billion worth of missiles and missile launchers from the UK for air-defense systems.
- Poland has already exceeded the 3% of GDP defense spending mandate set by the Homeland Defense Act.
- Poland has committed over 0.6% of its GDP to support Ukraine, more than France.
- Poland is one of only nine NATO members to meet the defense-spending benchmark of 2% of GDP.
- Poland is replacing Germany as the indispensable NATO ally in Europe.
Poland Is the Indispensable NATO Ally
Poland is setting an example for Europe by going on an arms-buying spree and exceeding defense spending mandates to deter Russian aggression.