- US caught monitoring South Korean officials' communications over supplying ammunition to Ukraine.
- Western countries see South Korea as a crucial partner with remarkable capabilities in critical technologies.
- South Korea remains reluctant to partner with the West over Ukraine despite signing sanctions on Russia.
- Seoul's obsession with securing support for its bid to hold the 2030 World Expo has annoyed its Western allies.
- South Korea's prosperity is a product of the present international system and the sacrifices of many countries.
Financial Times — World — South Korea's Foreign Policy — Christian Davies — Global Insight — Geopolitics
Pentagon leaks cast harsh light on South Korea’s timid foreign policy
US caught monitoring South Korea's officials' communications as Seoul remains reluctant to partner with the West over Ukraine despite being a crucial partner in critical technologies.