- Palantir CEO touts new AI developments as so powerful that they may not be sold to some clients.
- Palantir plans to provide more details on Thursday at an event in California.
- Palantir has been providing its software to Ukraine's military to interpret satellite images.
- Executives from Molson Coors, Cardinal Health, and Lockheed Martin to feature at Thursday's event.
- Karp dismisses idea of a pause on AI development, stating that they have lots of people who don't want to roll this out because they have nothing to roll out.
Palantir CEO Touts Power of AI at Customer Conference
Palantir CEO touts power of AI at customer conference, plans to reveal more details on AI products at upcoming event, including customer execs from Molson Coors, Cardinal Health, and Lockheed Martin.