- N Ireland unionist leader calls for further clarification, reworking and change to new post-Brexit trade deal for the region.
- Democratic Unionist Party head Sir Jeffrey Donaldson challenges continued application of EU laws in Northern Ireland.
- Donaldson complains the deal fails to remove all barriers to trade with Great Britain.
- DUP leader gives panel until end of month to report back on deal.
- Reinstating Northern Ireland assembly and executive before April 10 unlikely.
Financial Times — World — Post-Brexit trade deal for Northern Ireland — Brexit — Uk Devolution — Northern Ireland Assembly
N Ireland unionist leader demands ‘change’ to Windsor framework
Northern Ireland's unionist leader calls for change to the post-Brexit trade deal, challenging EU laws and barriers to trade with Great Britain.