- Microsoft's President Brad Smith to meet UK Chancellor Jeremy Hunt over blocked Activision takeover.
- Smith expected to push back against UK's Competition and Markets Authority decision.
- Government ministers reportedly unhappy with Smith's criticism of CMA.
- Microsoft exploring legal options, including bypassing UK order or withdrawing Activision from UK market.
- Smith to attend London Tech Week while holding talks with UK officials.
Microsoft’s Smith Set for Talks With UK Chancellor Over Activision Deal Ban
Microsoft's Brad Smith to hold talks with UK officials over blocked Activision takeover, exploring legal options to save deal in UK antitrust court.