- A man is suing Buffalo Wild Wings claiming that their boneless wings are falsely advertised.
- The lawsuit argues that the wings are more like chicken nuggets than actual wings.
- Buffalo Wild Wings describes their boneless wings as 'juicy all-white chicken' that is lightly breaded.
- The lawsuit seeks damages, injunctive relief, restitution, and declaratory relief.
- The discussion over what constitutes a boneless wing is not new and has been debated for years.
Man Sues Buffalo Wild Wings Over ‘Boneless’ Wings
A man is suing Buffalo Wild Wings over falsely advertising their boneless wings which are more like chicken nuggets. The lawsuit seeks damages and injunctive relief.