- Lyft appoints David Risher as new CEO, replacing co-founder Logan Green.
- Risher has held previous roles at Amazon and Microsoft before launching his own startup.
- Lyft shares rise 5% in premarket trading on the news.
- Lyft has struggled to compete with bigger rival Uber and has been slow to recover from the pandemic.
- The appointment of a new CEO may set stage for a potential sale of the company.
Bloomberg — Business — Ride-hailing — Technology — Finance — Investment
Lyft Appoints New CEO In Move That May Set Stage for a Sale
Lyft shares rise as ride-hailing company appoints new CEO, David Risher, and hints at potential sale as it struggles to compete with Uber