- Hybe seeks to raise $380 million to fund acquisitions in the US and expand beyond K-pop.
- The company is in talks with investors to secure equity financing.
- Hybe has already acquired Ithaca Holdings and Quality Control.
- The company aims to become a global music power and reduce reliance on one act.
- Hybe and Universal Music Group are preparing a new international girl group together.
K-pop Giant Hybe Seeks to Raise Around $380 Million for US Deals
South Korean music agency Hybe is seeking $380m to fund US acquisitions and expand beyond K-pop. The company aims to become a global music power.