- Jeffrey Epstein discovered Gates' affair with a Russian bridge player and later threatened to reveal it.
- Epstein paid for the woman to attend software coding school, and later emailed Gates asking for reimbursement.
- Epstein tried to establish a multibillion-dollar charitable fund with JPMorgan Chase with Gates' support.
- Epstein's messages to JPMorgan executives tried to give the impression that he was a close Gates adviser.
- Epstein emailed Gates in 2017 asking to be reimbursed for the costs of Antonova’s coding school, implying he could expose the affair.
Jeffrey Epstein Appeared to Threaten Bill Gates Over Microsoft Co-Founder’s Affair With Russian Bridge Player
Jeffrey Epstein discovered and threatened to reveal Bill Gates' affair with a Russian bridge player, and tried to establish a multibillion-dollar charitable fund with his support.