- Two Americans found dead after being attacked and kidnapped near the border.
- Airports were shuttered amid gang violence in Sinaloa.
- Turmoil among taxi drivers in Cancún.
- U.S. Embassy in Mexico issued a security alert.
- Common sense should prevail and tourists should remain alert and not leave drinks unattended.
Is It Safe to Travel to Mexico? Here’s What You Need to Know.
Recent security incidents have raised questions about the safety of traveling to Mexico, learn what you need to know before booking your trip.