- 15 killed in fire at Indonesia's Pertamina fuel storage depot in Jakarta.
- State-Owned Enterprise Minister orders Pertamina to investigate and audit the facility.
- 30 minutes before the fire, local residents reported a strong fuel smell.
- Dozens injured and more than 1,000 people displaced.
- Parliament's energy committee calls for audit of Pertamina's facilities.
Indonesian officials call for audit after Pertamina fire kills 15
15 people were killed in a fire at Indonesia's state energy company Pertamina's storage facility in Jakarta. Dozens were injured and more than 1,000 people were displaced. Parliament's energy committee called for an audit of Pertamina's facilities.