- Indian Prime Minister Modi says ties with the US are stronger than ever, and defense cooperation is an important pillar of the partnership.
- Modi calls for changes to United Nations and other international organizations to adapt them for an increasingly multipolar world order.
- India's time has come in global politics and the country's contributions to the world economy are significant, says Modi.
- India's relationship with the US has strengthened due to economic ties, with trade reaching a record $191 billion in 2022.
- Modi seeks to advance India's interests in partnership with a range of global powers, including those in conflict with each other.
India’s Modi Sees Unprecedented Trust With U.S., Touts New Delhi’s Leadership Role
Indian Prime Minister Modi highlights stronger ties with the US and the country's leadership role in global politics, calling for changes to international organizations and a more modern and sustainable economy.