- Beach communities along Scenic Highway 30A in Florida have experienced explosive growth in recent years.
- Vacation rental prices have significantly increased, with rentals costing as much as $114,000 for two weeks.
- The area's popularity has soared since the pandemic, attracting renters from both the South and the North.
- The average daily rental rate in the 30A area for this summer season is $753, up 42% from 2019.
- Restrictions on building heights have limited high-rise hotels and condominiums, leading to increased demand for short-term rentals.
How a Once Unpaved Stretch of Highway Became One of Florida’s Hottest Rental Markets
Beach communities along Florida's Scenic Highway 30A have experienced explosive growth, attracting renters with significantly increased rental prices.