- Hillary Clinton says Putin’s war in Ukraine has ‘set back’ China’s ambitions to invade Taiwan.
- Clinton warns that re-electing Trump in 2024 would ‘spell the end of democracy’ in the US and the ‘end of Ukraine’.
- Xi Jinping is rethinking his approach to Taiwan in light of Putin’s failure to swiftly take over Ukraine.
- Clinton endorses Biden’s effort to overhaul the Democratic National Committee's nominating process.
- Clinton acknowledges Biden's age is 'an issue' but urges voters to judge him against the alternative.
Financial Times — World — Us Foreign Policy — Trump Impeachment — Us Politics & Policy — Us Presidential Election 2024
Hillary Clinton says Ukraine war has set back China’s plans for Taiwan
Hillary Clinton says Putin's war in Ukraine has set back China's plans for Taiwan. Clinton warns that Trump victory in 2024 would spell the end of democracy in the US.