- Hedge funds close bets against Baillie Gifford’s Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust.
- Investors believe share price may be nearing bottom.
- Trust's share price down by over a third over the past year.
- Trust trades at a 20% discount to its net asset value.
- Trust's exposure to unquoted stocks is one of the reasons its shares are trading at such a large discount.
Financial Times — Companies — Scottish Mortgage — Private Investing — Fund Management — Financial Services
Hedge funds scale back bets against Scottish Mortgage
Hedge funds close bets against Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust as investors believe share price may be nearing bottom, despite concerns over governance and exposure to private companies.