- OpenAI released GPT-4, its latest content-generation model, which is even more impressive than its predecessor.
- GPT-4 is more accurate, powerful and has greater reasoning capabilities.
- GPT-4 is a multimodal model, combining both text and images.
- The applications of generative AI models are seemingly limitless and being used by big companies and start-ups alike.
- However, there are concerns about the potential for abuse and societal biases in these models.
Financial Times — Tech — Generative AI — John Thornhill — Technology Sector — Artificial Intelligence
GPT-4 is as astonishing as it is unnerving
OpenAI's GPT-4 model is more accurate and powerful than its predecessor, with seemingly limitless applications. However, there are concerns about potential abuse and societal biases in these generative AI models.