- Goldman Sachs plans to develop a new regional campus in Dallas, making it the firm’s largest US hub outside New York.
- Texas is attracting high-profile dealmakers and industry giants, as firms and their executives relocate from higher-cost states.
- The burst of activity is giving fresh prominence to a former regional banking capital.
- Employment in the finance and insurance industry has grown 33% over the last decade in the Dallas metro.
- Post-pandemic return-to-office levels are significantly higher in Texas cities than on the East Coast or in California.
Goldman Sachs Descends on Dallas in Wall Street's Latest Move West
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is building up its US presence beyond the New York headquarters, and will develop a new regional campus in Dallas. The region is sweeping in high-profile dealmakers, wealth-management firms and industry giants, as firms and their executives relocate to Texas. Texas is attrac